Updated as of August 2021
AGREEMENT RELATING TO THE PURCHASE OF ABBOTSFORD CANUCKS TICKET PACKAGES
- 1. These terms and conditions, together with all ticket order and account information submitted by a Member, constitute a binding legal agreement ("Agreement") between Abbotsford Arena Limited Partnership, which collectively with its affiliates conducts business as Canucks Sports & Entertainment ("CSE") and the Member. For the purposes of this Agreement, the "Member" means the individual or entity entered on the records of CSE as being the account holder in respect of the purchase of a package of tickets to Abbotsford Canucks games ("Tickets") at Abbotsford Centre, as such arena may be named or renamed from time to time (the "Arena"). By tendering payment to CSE or accepting a Ticket, the Member signifies its acceptance of these terms and conditions and its agreement to be bound to this Agreement.
- 2. This Agreement supplements the terms and conditions which also apply to the Member and each individual using any of the Member's Tickets from time to time (the “Ticketback Terms”). The current version of the Ticketback Terms is attached as Schedule A hereto. If any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement conflict with the Ticketback Terms, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall prevail to the extent of the conflict. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Member acknowledges that each Ticket is a limited, revocable license to attend the game described on the Ticket face.
- 3. CSE's acceptance of payment for Tickets from any individual or entity who is not the Member does not grant any rights to those Tickets to such individual or entity, rather such payments are deemed to have been made for and on behalf of the Member. CSE reserves the right to require that any transactions pertaining to Tickets held in a corporate name be supported by evidence of appropriate corporate resolutions or other documents authorizing such transactions. All payments for Tickets made by, or for and on behalf of, the Member are non-refundable except as expressly contemplated in: this Agreement; in a separate written communication from CSE to the Member; or, with respect to an individual Ticket, the Ticketback Terms.
- 4. It is CSE's corporate policy not to accept cash payments in excess of $1,000 (or multiple cash payments for a single transaction that would, if made together, constitute a cash payment in excess of $1,000). Payments of amounts greater than $1,000 will only be accepted by way of credit card, personal or corporate cheque or bank draft.
- 5.The Member shall not transfer its Ticket account or any Ticket rights to any person or entity by way of sale, gift, transfer by will or trust, property settlement, pledge or any other means, except that CSE may, in its sole discretion, allow such a transfer in the following circumstances: first, where an individual Member wishes to transfer its Ticket account to an individual within the Member's immediate family (i.e. an individual Member's parent, child, sibling, spouse, grandparent or grandchild, whether by blood, adoption or marriage); second, where the Member is a corporation or business entity (other than a sole proprietorship) and wishes to transfer its Ticket account as part of a sale of all or substantially all of its business to a new owner; third, where an individual Member wishes to transfer its Ticket account to a corporation for which the individual Member is the majority shareholder, provided that CSE may reject any subsequent transfer to a third party if CSE determines, acting reasonably, that the first transfer was undertaken as a means to avoid the application of the transfer restrictions; and fourth, in such other circumstances as CSE considers appropriate in view of the equitable treatment of the Member in relation to all of CSE's season ticket members. A request to transfer a Ticket account must be submitted to CSE in writing, and must be supported by appropriate documentation (proof of relationship, official letterhead, signature of authorized company officer, corporate resolutions, etc.) satisfactory to CSE. CSE reserves the right to approve or reject any such requests in its sole discretion. The designated contact person for a Ticket account held by a business may be changed at any time upon written notice to CSE. Any transfer of the Ticket account or Ticket rights other than as expressly permitted by CSE shall be a breach of this Agreement.
- 6. CSE may, in its sole discretion, impose limitations on the number of Ticket packages that may be held by, or purchased by or on behalf of (or in concert with), the Member or by season ticket members generally. Any purchase, directly or indirectly, of Ticket packages which results or would result in any such limitation being exceeded, is prohibited.
- 7. CSE may, in its sole discretion, prohibit or impose restrictions on the holding or purchase of Ticket packages by or on behalf of (or in concert with) persons who do not have a verifiable, permanent business or residential address in British Columbia. Any purchase, directly or indirectly, of Ticket package(s) which results or would result in such prohibition or restrictions being violated, is prohibited.
- 8. Tickets are intended for personal use by the Member and are not intended for commercial resale unless expressly authorized by CSE. CSE acknowledges that there may be circumstances where a Member requires the ability to resell Tickets for non-commercial purposes. CSE may provide or designate an authorized electronic ticket purchase, resale and/or transfer system(s) for use by the Member. Use of any such system(s) remains subject to the terms of this Agreement and any terms and conditions of the system (including those specified by any third party operator of the system). CSE may at any time in its sole discretion: (i) suspend, modify, replace and/or discontinue the system(s) and/or (ii) revoke or discontinue the Member's access to and/or use of the system(s) for breach of this Agreement or the terms and conditions of the system. The Member acknowledges and agrees that, except through the use of any such system(s), the resale of a Ticket at a price higher than the price paid for the Ticket is prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CSE reserves the right to not offer to renew the Ticket package(s) of a Member who CSE believes is engaged in the commercial resale of Tickets without CSE's express authorization, or to offer to renew the Ticket package(s) of such a Member at different (including higher) pricing than that applicable to Members generally.
- 9. The Member acknowledges that any supplementary season ticket membership rights and privileges offered by CSE (that is, in addition to the Tickets - for example, invitations to season ticket member events (including any season ticket member relocation event), the right to choose from among special membership benefits and such other rights and privileges as may be extended by CSE from time to time) ("Membership Privileges") are intended exclusively for the Member to recognize its commitment and loyalty. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the sale or offer for sale, directly or indirectly, of Membership Privileges is prohibited, and that any other transfer of Membership Privileges is only permissible if expressly authorized by CSE. The Member acknowledges and agrees that all matters regarding Membership Privileges shall be determined by CSE in its sole discretion, including whether any Membership Privileges are offered, as well as the nature, details and conditions of any Membership Privileges that are offered (including whether they offered on a per account, per ticket or other basis). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CSE reserves the right to offer different Membership Privileges, or not to offer any Membership Privileges, to a Member who CSE believes is engaged in the commercial resale of Tickets without CSE's express authorization.
- 10. The Member will have the first right to purchase playoff Tickets corresponding to the rights specified in the Member's Ticket package at the price(s), by the deadline(s) and upon such other terms and conditions as may be established by CSE in its sole discretion. In the event the Member declines to purchase playoff Tickets on such terms and conditions, CSE may sell such playoff Tickets, or otherwise utilize the seats for such playoff games, as it sees fit.
- 11. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the Tickets being purchased hereunder are solely for Abbotsford Canucks games played at the Arena, and for the avoidance of doubt, shall not include tickets, or the right to purchase tickets, to any other event or game, including, without limitation, any AHL All Star or AHL Draft event (each a "League Special Game") held in CSE's market or hosted by the AHL at the Arena or otherwise in which the Abbotsford Canucks participate. CSE will make every reasonable effort to secure for the Member an opportunity to purchase an equivalent number of tickets for any League Special Game. Additionally, in the event that an Abbotsford Canucks game for which Tickets have been sold to the Member is relocated to an alternate venue for the purposes of playing a League Special Game, CSE will make the account adjustments contemplated in the section immediately following below as if such game was a cancelled game.
- 12. The Member acknowledges and agrees that CSE and/or AHL may cancel Abbotsford Canucks games for any reason, as determined in its/their sole discretion. In the event that any Abbotsford Canucks game for which Tickets have been sold to the Member is cancelled, the Member's sole remedy shall be to have its Ticket account credited with an amount representing the consideration paid (or payable) for the cancelled game(s) based on the pricing applicable to the cancelled game(s). Unless other arrangements are agreed between CSE and the Member, the credited funds shall, where applicable, be held by CSE and applied, at the direction of the Member, to the Member's purchase of playoff Tickets (if applicable) in the season in which the cancelled game(s) occurred and/or to the Member's renewal of a regular season Ticket package in the subsequently played season. If the Member elects not to purchase playoff Tickets and does not renew its Ticket package for the subsequent season, the amount of the credit will be refunded following the Ticket renewal deadline or applied to the purchase of other ticket products, if requested. No interest or rebate will accrue on the amount of the credit at any time, and any refund shall be issued to the same method of payment in which the original payment was received, unless CSE determines otherwise in its sole discretion.
- 13. The Member acknowledges and agrees that CSE and/or AHL may host Abbotsford Canucks games at the Arena without fans in attendance or with limited fans in attendance, or may relocate Abbotsford Canucks games to an alternate venue outside of CSE’s market, for any reason (including due to public health concerns), as determined in its/their sole discretion. In the event that an Abbotsford Canucks game for which Tickets have been sold to the Member is hosted at the Arena without fans in attendance, or is relocated to an alternate venue outside CSE’s market, CSE will make the account adjustments contemplated in the section immediately preceding above as if such game was a cancelled game. In the event that an Abbotsford Canucks game for which Tickets have been sold to the Member is hosted at the Arena with limited fans in attendance, the Member acknowledges and agrees that CSE shall have sole discretion regarding which fans are permitted to attend (and any special terms and conditions applicable to their attendance), and to the extent the Member is not permitted to attend then CSE will make the account adjustments contemplated in the section immediately preceding above as if such game was a cancelled game.
- 14. The Member acknowledges and agrees that CSE and/or AHL may postpone or reschedule Abbotsford Canucks games for any reason, as determined in its/their sole discretion. In the event that any Abbotsford Canucks game for which Tickets have been sold to the Member is postponed or rescheduled for any reason, the Member’s sole remedy shall be to have such Tickets honoured at the Arena on the postponed or rescheduled game date.
- 15. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the relocation, cancellation, postponement or rescheduling of any Abbotsford Canucks games contemplated in the four sections immediately preceding above shall in no way be deemed, argued or construed to be a breach by CSE of any terms, conditions, agreement or any other duties or obligations in connection with the sale and use of these Tickets, provided that CSE will, where applicable, make the account adjustments contemplated in such sections. The Member hereby waives and releases any and all claims it may have against CSE and/or the AHL with respect to such relocated, cancelled, postponed or rescheduled game(s).
- 16. If any dispute, or if any action at law or in equity is brought to enforce or interpret the provisions of this Agreement or the Ticketback Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party its actual legal fees, expert witness fees and all other related costs in addition to any other relief to which that party may be entitled whether or not legal action is commenced.
- 17. CSE reserves the right to relocate the seats in the Member's Ticket package occasionally during the regular season and at any time during the playoffs due to broadcast and/or Arena security requirements and for any other reason in its sole discretion. If such a relocation is required, CSE will make every effort to relocate the Member (or the individual using any of the Member's Tickets) to seats in a substantially similar or better location within the Arena.
- 18. The Member's Ticket rights and Membership Privileges remain subject at all times to: (i) the compliance of the Member with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (ii) the compliance of the Member and each individual using any of the Member's Tickets from time to time, with the Ticketback Terms. CSE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement (and the Member's Ticket rights and Membership Privileges), to temporarily suspend the Member's Ticket rights or Membership Privileges, to withdraw or restrict access to Membership Privileges, to refuse to sell additional Ticket package(s) to the Member, or to not offer to renew the Member's Ticket package(s) (and to cancel the Automatic Renewal (as defined below) of the Member's Ticket package(s)), if CSE (acting reasonably) determines that there has been a breach of this Agreement on the part of the Member or a breach of the Ticketback Terms on the part of the Member or any individual using any of the Member's Tickets. If CSE terminates this Agreement as aforesaid, CSE will be entitled (unless CSE, in its sole discretion, notifies the Member otherwise) to retain all payments made by the Member (or any individual or entity who has paid for Tickets on behalf of the Member) to the date of such termination. Furthermore, if there is a balance outstanding in respect of the Member's Ticket account at the time of such termination, then the Member shall pay CSE (upon CSE's demand) the amount of such balance or such portion thereof as CSE is unable to recover using commercially reasonable efforts to re-sell the Tickets for the remainder of the season following such termination.
- 19. The Member acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the termination rights specified herein, this Agreement is for the initial fixed term selected by the Member (being the 3-season, 4-season or 5-season term selected by the Member in connection with Tickets for Club Seats (as defined below), or the 1-season, 3-season, 4-season or 5-season term selected by the Member in connection with all other Tickets), and will expire following the AHL season for which the Tickets have been purchased (either of June 30 or the end of that season, whichever occurs later) (the “Initial Fixed Term”). Notwithstanding the Member's enrollment in Automatic Renewal (as described below), the purchase of Ticket package(s) for the Initial Fixed Term does not create a legal entitlement for the Member to renew any Ticket package(s) for the season immediately following the Initial Fixed Term, and the purchase of Ticket package(s) for any season following the Initial Term does not create a legal entitlement for the Member to renew any Ticket package(s) for any subsequent season. For clarity, CSE has no obligation to renew this Agreement beyond the Initial Fixed Term or beyond any subsequent season.
- 20. CSE hereby disclaims any and all liability for the exercise of its discretion contemplated in this Agreement.
- 21. The waiver by CSE of strict observance or performance of any term of this Agreement or the Ticketback Terms or of any breach of this Agreement on the part of the Member or of any breach of the Ticketback Terms on the part of the Member or any individual using any of the Member's Tickets shall not be held or deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent failure to observe or perform the same or any other term of this Agreement or the Ticketback Terms or any breach thereof. Additionally, the waiver by CSE of strict observance or performance of any term of an agreement equivalent to the Agreement between CSE and any other season ticket member or of any breach of such agreement on the part of such other season ticket member shall not be held or deemed to be a waiver of any failure to observe or perform the equivalent term, or any other term, of this Agreement or any breach thereof on the part of the Member.
- 22. The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement or the Ticketback Terms shall in no way affect the validity of any other provision hereof or thereof. Time shall be of the essence hereof and thereof.
- 23. This Agreement and the Ticketback Terms contain the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- 24. From time to time, CSE may amend this Agreement upon notice to the Member. CSE will maintain an updated copy of these terms and conditions at abbotsford.canucks.com/ticket-terms.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING PACKAGES FOR CLUB SEATS
- 1. The Member may purchase tickets for those Other Events for which CSE indicates there is availability at the price then established by CSE in its sole discretion. Such tickets may be tickets for the Member’s Club Seats, tickets for other Club Seats or tickets for seats that are not in the Club Seat area(s) of the Arena, as determined by CSE in its sole discretion. For greater certainty, CSE may for any reason, including rental agreement terms, requirements of the Other Event promoter etc., determine in its sole discretion that tickets will not be available for specified Other Events and the Member acknowledges same. Where tickets are made available for Other Events, the Member will be given the opportunity to purchase tickets for up to the same number of seats for such Other Event as the number of Club Seats in the Member’s Ticket package, subject to purchase deadlines. In the event the Member declines to purchase tickets for an Other Event by the deadlines indicated by CSE, CSE may sell such tickets as it sees fit. The Member acknowledges and agrees that CSE and/or the Other Event promoter may postpone, reschedule or cancel an Other Event for any reason, as determined in its/their sole discretion, and this shall in no way be deemed, argued or construed to be a breach by CSE of any terms, conditions, agreement or any other duties or obligations in connection with the sale and use of the tickets for such Other Event that have been purchased by the Member in accordance with this section. In the event that any Other Event for which tickets have been purchased by the Member in accordance with this section is postponed or rescheduled for any reason, the Member’s sole remedy shall be to have such tickets honoured at the Arena on the postponed or rescheduled Other Event date, or to receive a refund of the purchase price paid for such tickets, as determined by the Other Event promoter in its sole discretion (including as to timing of any refund). In the event that any Other Event for which tickets have been purchased by the Member in accordance with this section is cancelled for any reason, the Member’s sole remedy shall be to receive a refund of the purchase price paid for such tickets, the timing of which shall be determined by the Other Event promoter in its sole discretion. No interest or rebate will accrue on the amount of the refund at any time, and any refund shall be issued to the same method of payment in which the original payment was received, unless CSE and/or the Other Event promoter determine otherwise in its/their sole discretion. The Member hereby waives and releases any and all claims it may have against CSE and/or the Other Event promoter with respect to such postponed, rescheduled or cancelled Other Events.
- 2. CSE shall have the exclusive right to control the use and occupancy of the Arena at all times. The Member's use of the Club Seats shall not be continuous but shall include only the amount of time reasonably necessary to attend Abbotsford Canucks games (and, if applicable, Other Events).
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLANS
- 1. Payment will only be accepted by way of credit card payment. Only one credit card shall be permitted per Ticket account, unless authorized by CSE.
- 2. The Member hereby irrevocably authorizes CSE, or its assignee, or their respective agents to debit the amount of each payment from the Member's credit card. This authority shall remain in full force and effect until the effective date of the Member's election to opt out from Automatic Renewal, as described below.
- 3. The Member acknowledges that, with respect to all payments following the initial payment, withdrawals will be initiated on or about the 15th day of the applicable month, but the actual withdrawal date will depend on the Member's financial institution.
- 4. The Member acknowledges that the delivery of authorization to CSE constitutes delivery by the Member to the branch of the financial or credit card institution at which it maintains an account and that such financial institution is not required to verify that the payment(s) are drawn in accordance with this authorization. The Member will notify CSE in writing of any changes in the account information prior to the next due date of the credit card payment. The Member warrants that all persons whose signature(s) are required to sign on this account have accepted this Agreement.
- 5. The Member acknowledges and agrees that an administration fee of $25.00 will be charged to its Ticket account for any declined credit card. The Member acknowledges and agrees that it shall be a breach of this Agreement (giving rise to CSE's termination and other rights described above) if any automatic payment is declined and such non-payment is not remedied within 10 business days of the Member being so advised by CSE.
- 6. CSE reserves the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of any of the automatic payment plan(s) made available by CSE in order to pay for the administration thereof, in which case CSE will specify which automatic payment plan(s) are subject to such fee, and the amount of such fee, as part of its annual renewal process. The Member agrees to pay such fee if it is applicable to the Member's automatic payment plan.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- 1. At the same time as CSE, as part of its annual renewal process, notifies its season ticket members of the pricing applicable to their Ticket package(s) for the upcoming season (that is, the season which commences in the fall of the same calendar year), CSE will include a statement (the "Automatic Renewal Statement") confirming the Member's enrollment in Automatic Renewal and specifying the Member's payment schedule for the upcoming season. CSE will ensure that the scheduled date of the initial payment for the upcoming season that is specified in the Automatic Renewal Statement (the "Initial Payment Date") is at least ten (10) calendar days from the date of issuance of the Automatic Renewal Statement. The Initial Payment Date will serve as the deadline by which a Member may, if they so choose, opt out of Automatic Renewal for the upcoming season in accordance with the section immediately following below.
- 2. The Member may elect to opt out of Automatic Renewal by providing notice to CSE by email at [email protected] at any time. If the opt out email notice is received by CSE prior to the Initial Payment Date for an upcoming season as specified in the Automatic Renewal Statement for that season, the Member's election to opt out of Automatic Renewal will be effective for that season and the Member will cease to be a season ticket member for that season. If the opt out email notice is received by CSE after the Initial Payment Date for an upcoming season as specified in the Automatic Renewal Statement for that season, the Member's election to opt out of Automatic Renewal will be effective at the conclusion of that season (that is, the Member will continue to be a season ticket member for that season and will cease to be a season ticket member at the conclusion of that season).
- 1. From time to time, CSE will send the Member electronic messages with information pertaining to its Ticket account (including messages with renewal, pick up or payment information or messages with other information related to the proper administration of the Ticket account) or its Membership Privileges.
- 2. CSE may send the Member other types of electronic messages, such as offers of goods (including tickets) and services of CSE or its partners, provided CSE has the Member's consent to do so in accordance with applicable law.
Schedule A – Ticketback Terms
THIS TICKET IS A LICENSE FROM ABBOTSFORD ARENA LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, WHICH COLLECTIVELY WITH CERTAIN OF ITS AFFILIATES OPERATES AS CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT ("CSE"). IT GRANTS THE HOLDER OF THE TICKET ("HOLDER") ADMISSION TO THE APPLICABLE EVENT AT ABBOTSFORD CENTRE (AS SUCH ARENA MAY BE NAMED OR RENAMED FROM TIME TO TIME), SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. ANY CHILD THAT IS THREE (3) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER REQUIRES A SEPARATE TICKET OF ADMISSION. A CHILD TWO (2) YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER MAY SIT ON THE HOLDER'S LAP DURING THE EVENT WITHOUT A SEPARATE TICKET OF ADMISSION. THIS TICKET MUST BE RETAINED BY THE HOLDER AT ALL TIMES DURING THE EVENT, AND MUST BE PRODUCED FOR INSPECTION UPON REQUEST. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE ARENA.
- This license may be revoked and admission refused at any time, in the sole discretion of CSE, upon refunding the Holder the price set by CSE for the ticket (except where a refund is excluded by these terms and conditions). Unless authorized by CSE, resale or attempted resale of this ticket at a price higher than the price paid for the ticket for that event is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation. This ticket may not be offered, sold or otherwise used in connection with any advertising or public promotion of any business (including by way of contests, sweepstakes, giveaways or otherwise) unless specifically authorized by CSE. The Holder acknowledges and agrees that any commercial or other unauthorized recording, transmission, broadcast, reproduction or other use of any picture, video, account, or logo/mark depiction relating to an Arena event or its participants is prohibited without prior written consent from CSE, the American Hockey League (AHL) or the event producer, as applicable.
- Admission to the Arena is subject to compliance with the provisions of applicable laws, regulations and by-laws in addition to the rules and policies established by CSE from time to time, including the Conditions of Admittance and Code of Conduct of Abbotsford Centre (which are posted at various Arena locations and may also be reviewed at abbotsfordcentre.ca/info/policies/). Breach of any of the ticket terms and conditions may result in termination of this license and subject the Holder to denied entry or eviction from the Arena without refund or other compensation. Without limitation, CSE reserves the right to refuse entry to the Arena or to evict persons who are caught smoking within the Arena (including e-cigarettes and vapourizers) or bringing outside food or beverage products of any kind into the Arena. CSE reserves the right to confiscate any signs, banners, flags or other articles which contain commercial, political or religious advertisement or propaganda or which contain content that CSE (in its sole discretion) considers offensive. Holder consents to an examination of his/her person and any personal belongings before entering the Arena to ensure compliance with the requirements outlined above (refusal to submit to the search will result in denied entry). The published start time and date of the event may be changed upon public notice (but not specific notice to the Holder) and such changes do not entitle the Holder to any refund or exchange. CSE reserves the right to relocate the Holder's seat location due to operational requirements and for any other reason in CSE's sole discretion.
- The Holder grants permission to CSE, AHL and the event producers, as applicable, and their respective agents, affiliates and licensees ("Licensed Parties") to utilize in perpetuity, without compensation of any kind, the Holder's image or likeness (and the image or likeness of any person accompanying the Holder and for whom the Holder is responsible at law) as depicted in any photograph or recording taken during or in connection with the event, for their respective marketing, advertising and/or promotional activities and/or for exhibition incidental to any live or recorded video display, broadcast or other transmission or reproduction of the event, in whole or in part.
- THE HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury or illness, loss or damage to personal property and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to attendance at the event, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by hockey pucks/sticks, lacrosse balls/sticks, by other spectators or players, or by thrown objects or breaking glass, as applicable, as well as the danger of being exposed to an infectious disease or virus. The Holder agrees that CSE, Ticketmaster L.L.C and AHL (and their respective member teams and their players) and the event producers, as applicable, and their respective agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and volunteers are expressly released by the Holder from claims arising from such causes. WARNING: BE ALERT WHEN IN SPECTATOR AREAS. PUCKS FLYING INTO SPECTATOR AREAS DURING HOCKEY EVENTS CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
TO REPORT INAPPROPRIATE FAN BEHAVIOUR, ASK A QUESTION OR REQUEST ASSISTANCE, PLEASE TALK TO THE ARENA HOST ASSIGNED TO YOUR SECTION.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED. NO IN & OUT PRIVILEGES. ACCESSIBLE ENTRY VIA GATE 1.